Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Woohoo! It's the 100th Day of School....well almost! :-)

Hi everyone! New product time! It’s just about that time for the 100th day of school! Can you believe it?! More than halfway there already! I know you are all screaming out loud with excitement! I am looking forward to warmer days and days off too, but overall, I love subbing so I am in no rush just yet for the end of the year! Either way, I decided that since the 100th day is such a big celebration in early childhood classrooms, I better make a new product! (I really do think I like making these products wayyyyyy too much!) So, I made “Woohoo, It’s the 100th Day of School!” This product is aligned with the COMMON CORE standards and includes 5 games, a puzzle, and an original song! It is a great way to add some more fun to your 100th day of school! So, head over to my store and check it out! Thx!

Click HERE to grab your copy of this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10