Monday, January 7, 2013

Ahhh, My 1st Interview!

Oh my god! I am in freaking out, both with excitement and with fear! I was contacted today for an interview for a position to be an after school intervention teacher! It will be my first interview since I graduated! It is not for a classroom teacher position, but I feel just as honored to be asked for an interview for this position. Intervention teachers have a big responsibility! Yikes, nerve-wracking much?! Either way, I am really thrilled to be interviewed. Jobs are so limited here in Rhode Island so to even be interviewed is big! But, goodness gracious am I panicking! They told me the interview is tomorrow! Yes, tomorrow! So, please cross your fingers for me everyone! I guess what is meant to be will happen, but I am still hoping and praying! If anyone has any pointers for me I would appreciate it so very much! I will keep you all posted! Now, back to freshening up my portfolio! Talk to you soon! ;-)

Kayla

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck- I know you'll do great!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amber! I am nervous, but I am going to try my best to be myself! I will keep you posted!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10