Saturday, January 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Delivery - COMMON CORE ALIGNED

Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Just about a month away already! Therefore, I decided what better way to spend my Saturday than to make a new TpT product! (Some may think I am crazy for wanting to do this on my day off, but I love it!) In my new product called "Valentine's Day Delivery", I made a cute file folder game and a couple worksheets. The game and worksheets are perfect for your little kindergarteners! In the game your students must fill their wheelbarrows with 10 valentines. Students take turns spinning the spinner and adding and subtracting valentines from their wheelbarrows. The winner is the first person to fill his/her wheelbarrow with 10 valentines. In one worksheet, students look at the number shown and draw that many valentines in the box. (Numbers 1-10) The other worksheet is a color by number activity, one for boys and one for girls!

Included in this packet is a colored game board, a game board without the background, and lastly, the black and white version. Playing pieces are colored or b & w, as well. This product is perfect for a math center or small group activity! The worksheets allow students to work independently, as well. It is aligned with the Common Core Standards for kindergarten. You can feel confident that your students are not only working towards the standard, but having fun as well! I mean, what kindergartener doesn’t love games, drawing and coloring?!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. My email is kaylaparker989@yahoo.com. Thank you for stopping by!

Click HERE to grab your copy of the Valentine's Day Delivery product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10