Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Got The Job!!!

I got the job! OMG! I am like a kid at Disney World right now! I think I have called everyone I know by now, so I had to go to the blogging world next to share the news with more of my friends! Woohoo! I could not be happier right now! I was literally shaking waiting to go in the room. Thank god they gave the questions beforehand. I tried my best to relax and be myself. By the end we were all laughing together over the pictures of me in my astronaut suit and pilgrim outfit I made. That helped me to actually breathe for the first time in the entire interview. Either way, despite my nerves, I left feeling confident and they called 10 minutes later! I guess my astronaut suit sealed the deal haha! But, anyways thanks everyone for the good vibes you sent my way! Now I can officially say I have a job because of my degree. This job as the after school intervention teacher will be great professional experience and I cannot wait to start! I can still substitute during the day (which I love love love), and be the after school intervention teacher too! 2013 is starting off right! I cannot wait to see what is in store for me the rest of this year! ;-)

Kayla Parker

6 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful! Congratulations on the job! You are going to do great! The astronaut suit definitely sealed the deal!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kayla! I hope this will lead to a full-time job for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! I really appreciate it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job, Kayla! All your hard work is paying off. Best wishes...
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I am really excited about it! It will be great professional experience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new job! That is very exciting.
    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10