Sunday, March 10, 2013

SUPER SIGHT WORDS - Common Core & FREEBIE


 
Phew! Finally! I just finished my Super Sight Words packs (1 pack uses DOLCH PRIMER list & other DOLCH FIRST GRADE list). I have been using these activities and games with the students in my after school program and they have really loved them! It is great to see how engaged they are while they are learning. Below are a few pictures from what's inside.



 
The bundled set of these packs is also ready! Yay!
 
 
  
Also, I wanted to let everyone know about my former cooperating teacher who I completed my student teaching with. She has recently joined TpT and has some really awesome products! My favorite one is her “Word Detectives” reading strategy product. It is a very engaging version of guess the covered word. I have seen this product in action, and let’s just say, the students LOVED it! The students were so excited and eager to participate! I encourage you to try her FREEBIE below in your classroom.



Thanks for stopping by! Back to school tomorrow! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! So Cute!! I am your newest follower on your TPT store and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amy! That is so nice of you to say! I am somewhat new to blogging and TpT so I hope to get as talented as the other great teachers out there! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10