Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Has Sprung...FINALLY! FREEBIE!!!!!


       YES, FINALLY!!!! Spring is here! Rhode Island has been slammed with snow this year so I am so glad it is just about over (well, hopefully). Since I didn't substitute today, I figured why not make a new product! Being that it was beautiful today, I probably should have done something outside, but oh well! I am happy I completed a new product!
 
       So, there it is! COMMON CORE aligned addition and subtraction pack! This product is the spring version of my Christmas, Valentine's Day, and St. Patrick's Day packs. It is available in my TpT store.
 
 
       Also, I just wanted to remind everyone about my giveaway that is currently going on. If you are the winner you will get to choose ANY product you want from my store! Whatever your little heart desires! ;-) You can enter below (on the post right before this one).
 
       Well, I hope everyone is getting through their week! Just think two more days and then the weekend! Thank you for stopping by! Best of luck to you in the giveaway! Crossing my fingers for you all! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. There's still snow in my backyard, but it definitely was a nice day in RI today! Hopefully we have more to come!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara! Another Rhode Islander! ;-) But, yes, let's hope the snow is on its way out! So ready for summer sun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10