Friday, November 23, 2012

PLURAL NOUNS with Pablo the Penguin FREEBIE!!!

WOOHOO! I finished my first teaching resource! I think I am finally starting to get the hang of things thanks to Amber at Sparkles, Smiles, and Successful Students. I could not have done it without you! I am so excited to start making and sharing my resources with other teachers! So, here it is! My first FREEBIE! A resource on plural nouns! With this winter themed printable, students will write the plural form of a given singular noun and identify the correct spelling of plural nouns within a sentence. Children will learn and practice the basic rules of plurals nouns, such as when to add "s" or "es", and when to drop the "y" and add "ies". Your students will join Pablo the penguin as they learn and practice plural nouns in a fun and engaging way! I would LOVE feedback and suggestions from you to help me with future items. Please bear with me as I am new to this. I appreciate you checking out my blog and please check back for more teaching resources! Happy teaching everyone!

Click HERE to get your copy of this FREEBIE!
Thank you for downloading!

6 comments:

  1. this is FANTASTIC!! For your first resource- HOLY COW!!! Thanks for the shout-out too :)

    Amber
    Sparkles, Smiles, and Successful Students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amber! I sent a copy to your email! I cannot wait to make more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute packet. I can see it being fun on an interactive white board.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mercedes! And yes, that does sound like a great way to use it!

      Delete
  4. I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog to see what it's all about! http://blooming-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erica! I am flattered! I just read the information about it and will be sure to do it today! Thank you again! I will be sure to follow you as well! Happy blogging!!!

      Delete

 
01 09 10